lets start over

I can't decide what to write anymore.
But.
Everybody posts. Everybody's got something to say.

I on the other hand only have one thing to say.

I hate Delia.

I've been working at Delias again for about a month and everyday I realize why it took me so long to go back.
Enough of that. All I ever do now is complain about that bitch, I don't want her under my skin.

See what I mean, now that Im not so jaded I have nothing intresting to say.
I might vlog tonite though. So get ready for an akward video.

2 love letters:

even if we having nothing left to say, it's important we still say them. and as it coming out of my mouth, i wished it was coming into my mouth. i wish i remembered them. bring me good news tomorrow. miss you.

21/8/08 8:04 PM  

haha vlog. where's the awkwardness??

also i bought a pair of jeans from the delias a couple days ago. they are quite fantastic. but working retail is a bitch. kudos for sticking it out during back-to-school hell time.

22/8/08 1:54 AM  

Newer Post Home