this weekend everything goes back to how it used to be.
everyone returns.
its like we never left.
well, of course i never left.

im excited for the big move in but not at all excited to start school. the idea that i may not graduate on time has burrowed so deep in my brain that its making it hard to concentrate. ive got too much to do and no energy to do any of it.

j, we should start a crew. an, i-hate-the-way-school-makes-me-feel-crew. i cant wait to party like its 1987 with you.

either way im excited.
i get to live with my 3 favorite people for millions of months and i am at a good/happy point in my life. something which has not happened to me, ever. i credit my beautiful friends, my beautiful family. i am also at a point where i am just letting things happen and i am not one for caring about the consequences anymore. that, has always slowed me down.
that, has always left me unhappy.

so hannah montana is gonna come to rhode island tommorow, and by hannah montana i mean hannah, the hurricane.
i agree, both equally annoying. shes supposed to rain down on us for many hours and send some lightning bolts down.
bitch.
doesn't she know that two beautiful women are landing at tfgreen that day? what a whore.

also, something strange is happening, something which has never happened till this summer.
i have attracted attractive men. i dont know what to do. ive got two hot dominicans, which are my fave, and an asian boy who are either trying to make me their wifey or take me to bed. im not sure.
i don't want to be a whurr, but i kinda do.
i don't want to know, i just want this year to happen. i don't want to think.
i just really want to have fun.

ok.
too much info?

2 love letters:

ok:
1-i love you gaby, consider me an attractive man
2-be a whurr, whurr!
3-we are so going to get through this year, just found out myself that i needed other courses to graduate... but hopefully it'll be fine! venting is always helpful.

i cannot wait to see you. the shit will be going down for sure, or something of that nature

10/9/08 10:50 PM  

update your blog

18/11/08 11:31 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home