So I think Cynthia has the right idea on this business.
Post here all my thoughts and junk. You know the sentimental stuff.
Post on my tumblr all the things that make me laugh cry..you know all that other cooler stuff.
So, good call Cindy. Thats awesome. You really are the brains of the operation.
But I still have nothing to blog about.


Well maybe.
I went to see a show (Tallahassee, Last Good Tooth...) by some RISD kids as well as some other bands tonight with D and Jackie and it was pretty awesome. I drank some delish drinks and bought a sexy t-shirt. Im pretty excited cause its heather grey. MMM.
Tommorow after class I am hanging out with Esty for some dominican lovin and to catch up and on Thursday I am finally going to go get my tattoo(s).
It has to be done and I keep waiting. But, the longer I wait the less money I have so I best do it now. After which I am going to go to McFaddens with D and Jackie for a friends get together which I don't want to be awkward so I am bringing backup. It should be interesting to say the least. I am always kind of awkward at first meeting so maybe having people around me who I know might help. But, Im pretty awkward either way so NO WIN!
The Friday morning I am going to leave for NYC. I come back Sunday around 11 which is about the time I begin HW anyway so I figure I will be fine.
Hopefully while in NYC I get to see Equus and Vanessa the love of my life. And of course the lovely people who make the city oh so sexy. You know who you are.

Living alone has been kind of weird but pretty ok I think. I mean, I am now positive that I am not the kind of person who can live alone. I need energy around me and I need stability and just in general another point of view. Plus. Living alone makes it easy to be a recluse, which I am always on the verge of becoming. So, I have to keep myself going and make myself do stuff and meet up with people and call. But, I guess it has made it easier on the bringing home front. Haha. Thats kind of awesome.
Also, I dream a lot weirder now being alone. Like weird ass scary dreams all the time. My body must know its going to wake alone.
Anyway. I miss everyone alot. Alot alot. And I am excited to see everyone again. But thats 3 weeks. So until then.

<3

0 love letters:

Newer Post Older Post Home