Hello.

I am still melting. Probably more than I was last week.

Last time I did this I told you about how I had made 2 new furry friends. Well, last thursday, right before Cynthia was set to come visit for FOO FEST, I made another furry friend. He was very temporary, so much so that he never really got a name. It wasn't without trying though. Ask Cynthia, we tried to give him an old man name. Abraham, George, and Lincoln to name a few. Hmmm, very presidential.


Anyway, the story goes, Thursday as Ricky and I were driving home from some store I see this little patch of tan wandering very close to the side of a very busy intersection. I told Ricky to pull over and it was A PUPPY. He made no fuss when I picked him up, nor did he make a fuss when we toted him around the neighborhood trying to figure out where he came from. Anyway, the story is that we searched and searched and nothing. So we kept him for a couple of days. He was a sweet guy. except he kept trying to take advantage of our elderly BFF Mocha, our other dog. And because we are so used to our old woman, he had just too much energy to keep up with.

Here's a pic I snapped of all of our pets, permenant and temporary lounging in my room. We were all sleepy from the hot hot day.


That's our little buddy in the front, Mocha, and my rat's mansion.....I kind of miss him. But I am so sure Mocha does not.

SO. This last weekend was really really good. Cynthia came up to visit for FOO FEST which is a festival that my favorite place in Providence puts on every year. AS220 IS THE BOMB BOYYY. Let me tell you what we did:

//We ate delicious grape slushies, which I am so keen on right now.
//Diego, Jackie and I moshed like it was the end of our lives, which ended in me receiving many a bruise and a scrape.
//A book sale in a hot hot alleyway.
//Pizza on fed hill.
//Poooop.
//Made party hats.
//Sang the same song for 15hrs
//Biked around PVD with Mary
//Listened to really good music
//Got tanner
//Silkcreened
//Ate some crepes at a crepe place I was sure never actually opened with Jackie
//Enjoyed the company of good good people

Like I said, good weekend. Thanks for coming down Cyndi.

Also, the weekend before Katherine came by to pack up some stuff and hang out before she is in NYC permanently. While she was here for a couple of days we went to my cousins birthday party up in Boston which I had a really good time at. We spent our time eating and making lanyards out of GIMP! I have to thank Erika for bringing awesomely random things to parties. I love you. Here's a pic of Kat, Erika, Irene and I having a grand time with plastic string. :)



Right now I am of course up to no good. I drank another monstourus slushie and watched some L Word. I have also probably watched everything there is on youtube about Emma and Tegan and Sara. Easy to say I AM IN LOVE. I am grabbing some new music and working a little but like I said. Up to no good.

Stay cool and in a pool of crushed ice.

Your Friend,

Gaby

0 love letters:

Newer Post Older Post Home